After looking at the kind of people that watch these films It will help me in choosing what to put in my film. This is because, I will add certain generic conventions etc into my film to attract both these audiences (male aged 26 - 39 and 40 - 50) however, I will also need to add things to my film which will encourage a younger audience (aged 15+) to watch my film. This may be by having younger actors instead of people of the ages that Liam Neeson and Denzel Washington are.
My group and I gave people questionnaires to fill out to help our research so that we could create a good film and target it to the right audience. We asked people of different ages and genders so that we had a mix of answers.
Since looking at the genre, we decided that since as a spy thriller and action thriller put together had more people that would watch it then just a psychological thriller, to do an action thriller that we incorporated spies as the main characters into the storyline.





No comments:
Post a Comment