Wednesday, 18 February 2015
Jelly baby activity
In lesson we did the jelly baby activity to create a storyboard of a film opening to a genre of our choice. In my group we chose to do a mainstream romantic film aimed for men. The jelly babies activity was good to give people the chance of forming a storyboard including titles as this has not been done before. The jelly baby activity was also good for people to think about where in the opening different titles will come in and to think about what generic conventions will be put into the film opening and whether they fit the chosen genre. By doing this task it will help me with making a storyboard for my film opening because it is a good way to create a storyboard because if I want to make adjustments to a shot I can move the jelly babies around. It also helped me think about what shots I would use, when/ where to put certain titles and to think about the genre.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment