I have designed my logo to have white text to represent ice at the Antarctic where some penguins live. I have designed the logo in a way so that the penguin slides on its tummy over the logo Penguin Productions, which represents the penguin sliding on the ice as I think this is a nice way of presenting the production company as the action of a penguin sliding is what penguins do. I did the background as blue to represent the clear sky in the Antarctic .I did an animation of a penguin which moves as I feel that this logo will be more memorable to an audience then just a static photo.
Monday, 9 March 2015
My institutional logo for my production company
I have designed my logo to have white text to represent ice at the Antarctic where some penguins live. I have designed the logo in a way so that the penguin slides on its tummy over the logo Penguin Productions, which represents the penguin sliding on the ice as I think this is a nice way of presenting the production company as the action of a penguin sliding is what penguins do. I did the background as blue to represent the clear sky in the Antarctic .I did an animation of a penguin which moves as I feel that this logo will be more memorable to an audience then just a static photo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment