Wednesday, 15 October 2014

Preliminary Task - The Bistro - Script

The Bistro
 
INT Corridor
 
 
MS
 
 
Sophie: Holly I've got something to tell you
 
 
Holly: Tell us the goss then!
 
 
Sophie: I'm going on a date tonight and I'm so excited, something's finally going right for me.
 
 
 
 
 
 
CUT INT date
 
180 degree shot
 
Sophie: I'm having such a lovely time, I'm so glad you asked me on this date
.
Nick: Well Sophie you're the only one for me.
 
 
 
 
CUT INT Corridor
 
LS - tracking Holly walking down the corridor
 
 
 
MOA Holly walking into the restaurant
 
CUT INT Date
 
 
CU - Holly shocked face
 
 
Holly: Oh how nice to see you here
 
Track out to 180 degree rule
 
 
Nick: Holly!
 
Holly: Wasn't it supposed to be our date, Sophie did you know?
 
(Holly sits down)
 
Sophie: No, course I didn't
 
 
Sophie stands up and slaps Nick
 
CU Nicks face

No comments:

Post a Comment